Laser Machine Service/Training near Wolverhampton on a Technologies Supplies 6090 80W – Khalsa Academy
The visit to our customer, Khalsa Academy was for a routine service and some software training on their Technology Supplies 6090 80 watt flatbed laser marker. This was conducted by our service engineer ‘Gavin Edwards’. The laser service investigation included: –
Technology Supplies 6090 80 watt
- Electrical Systems – Health Check, Fit & Function
- Safety Interlocks & Emergency Stop- Health Check, Fit & Function
- Air Assist Pump – Function
- Chiller Check – Health Check, Fit & Function
- Chiller Drain, Flush and Water Replacement
- Full Bed Leveling – Adjustment and Check
- Inspect, Clean and Lubricate all Linear/Guide Rails
- Tension Check on All Drive Belts
- Mirror Inspection & Clean
- Lens Inspection & Clean
- Full Laser Alignment Check
- Laser Tube Health Check
- Power Check @ Laser Tube & Laser Nozzle
- Check overall machine function by Test Cutting Customer Materials
The engineer arrived on site and checked the machine visually. The laser was pulsed using the Ruida Controller and the power was from the output of the nozzle at 70 watts @70% 25mA. The lens were inspected and found to be contaminated.
All the laser mirrors and the main lens were cleaned. The beam alignment was also checked and was found to be misaligned. After realignment the laser power from the nozzle was 86.3w @70% 25mA.
As part of their system Khalsa Academy has an AD Oracle iQ BOFA Extractor unit. Both the pre-filter and main combined filter were replaced. Following the completion of the service, the engineer ran through some maintenance training and some additional software training.
Any of the consumable items mentioned above, Lens, Mirrors, Laser tubes, Power supplies are all available and can be bought separately in our online shop.
If you would like further information on our Laser Servicing near Wolverhampton capabilities or anywhere else in the country, or any other Laser Repairing requirement or Laser Application, please request a call back or, talk to one of our service engineering specialists by going to our contact page – link below.