The iFume 800i 2-Tier fume extraction system is designed to effectively remove harmful dust and fumes produced by laser engraving. A favourite throughout the laser industry, our series of iFume fume extractors are fully automatic, meaning users only have to set the appropriate airflow upon installation.
With a dedicated control and display system, unique to Purex fume extractors, the iFume 800i 2-Tier laser engraving fume extractor is easy to use and inexpensive to run.
- Clear & informative graphic display
- Highest grade HEPA and carbon technology
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Gas and particle sensors to warn the operator
- Adjustable airflow
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors
- Remote interface capability
- Widely used across Laser & Electronic industries.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1155 x 571 x 675mm
Volume Sensing: For laser and machine processing
Electrical Data: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 2.4kw