The Purex 2000i is a versatile, fully automatic digital unit, designed to protect your employees from harmful fumes and pollutants. Suitable for both Laser and Electronic fume extraction, this system is essential for businesses that partake in heavy laser engraving, laser coding and marking.
With a dedicated control and display system, unique to Purex extractors, the iFume 2000i laser fume extractor is easy to use and inexpensive to run.
- Clear & informative graphic display
- Highest grade HEPA and carbon technology
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Gas and particle sensors to warn the operator
- Adjustable airflow
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filters deliver longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from stainless steel
- High performance brushless motors
- Remote interface capability
- Widely used across Laser & Electronic industries.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1400 x 725 x 726mm
Volume Sensing: For laser and machine processing
Electrical Data: 220V 1ph 50/60Hz 3kw