The person responsible for data protection compliance is the Finance Director
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.thinklaser.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering an interest in TKL and becoming a customer.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- When you contact TKL we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission and storage of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We will do our best to protect your personal data, however we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk. If we do become aware of any breach of our security that may have compromised your personal data, we will use best efforts to notify you without delay.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us
- To provide you with information on products or services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To keep customers of Thinklaser Ltd informed of the company’s activities
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective and accessible manner for you and your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our services
- For administering our website by disclosing your personal information to organisations to whom we outsource functions (such as mailing and IT service providers). Our outsourced providers are not permitted to use or disclose your personal information except for their services to us or as required or authorised by or under law.
- To create and publish relevant content for example
- To showcase your success in a newsletter, with your permission
- To create a case study on the website
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, then you should contact us at email@example.com before entering any personal data on our website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
You also have the right to require us to correct errors in the personal data that we hold and process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data from our records which includes the website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold and process for you. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant data protection legislation, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.