Big expansion plans
A cost-effective laser cutting service has been added to our sub-contract laser marking department. We are now able to offer a laser cutting service for sheet sizes up to 1400 x 900 mm. These CO2 based flatbed lasers will cut and or engrave most of the common non-metallic materials.
Materials that we can process
Acrylic, Corrugated Card, Card, Paper, Felt, MDF, Textiles, Leather, Wood, Plastics, Foam, Rubber.
If your material is not listed, then call our experts who will be happy to discuss your requirements and provide further information to get you started.
Benefits of our laser cutting service
- Quick and efficient cutting
- Large area cutting capability
- Wide variety of file formats supported
- No clamping of materials
- No fluids used
- Edge quality is high, removing the need for additional processes
- Very fast set up providing cost effective process time
- Intricate profiling capability
- Ability to cut and engrave in the same process sequence
How do we charge?
- Our charges are based on an hourly rate
- No set up fees
- Minimum order charge of £30
- Very fast turnaround times quoted at time of enquiry
- World-wide shipping
Our Cutting and Engraving Systems in Action
Below we explore our Lightblade Systems range, a laser cutting and engraving machine ideal for non-metallic materials. The video below shows two of our Lightblade Systems in action.
Come and work with us
Our experienced team will advise you on the most cost effective and economical solutions to your laser cutting and engraving requirements. Our continuous investment in people, equipment and facilities ensures a prompt efficient response to all your laser processing needs.